PA Adventure Race Rules
These rules are pretty simple!
- Teams may not cross private property unless explicitly instructed to do so by race management or in the course instructions
- PFDs must be worn at all times in the canoe and when in water over waist deep.
- Each team MUST consist of 2, 3 or 4 members. A 4 person team can continue as a 3 person team. No solo racers permitted
- Each team MUST carry a cell phone fully charged in a waterproof bag. The team cell phone is used for immediate emergency assistance only. Dial 911 if your team needs immediate emergency assistance by the authority’s. Police, EMT, etc…
- All Racers MUST wear Official Race Number provided by race management at all times.
- All Racers MUST stay within 50 feet of each other or face a time penalty or disqualification.
- All Racers MUST cross the finish line together.
- All Racers MUST show good sportsmanship to fellow racers, volunteers, spectators, etc …
- No outside assistance is permitted at any time. Teams may help other teams.
- Race passports must be turned in at the end of the race to be considered an official finisher.
- GPS units are not allowed, non-GPS based bicycle computers are ok.
- Have Fun !!!
Call us at 317-324-8299
Send us real mail:
Planet Adventure LLC
PO Box 3498
Carmel IN 46082